The subscription process has six steps:
- Subscriber Form - You initiate the subscription process by completing the “Subscriber Form”. This form gives us information about you and the purpose of your catalog. It lets us know who we will be working with so we can approve your use of the cataloging platform. Index Projects reserves the right to decline subscription requests.
- E-mail Notice - After we review the information you submit, we send an email to you with a link to initiate the catalog. You can expect to receive the email the next business day after you submit the form.
- Set Password - Click on the email link and you will be prompted to set a password for your catalog.
- Payment via PayPal - We use PayPal for processing subscription payments. Using PayPal means that we do not receive any credit card information from you. You do not need your own PayPal account. You can use PayPal one time for this transaction. Just follow PayPal instructions.
- Begin Building Catalog - When you complete the PayPal transaction, the system takes you back to your catalog page where you can begin building your catalog.
When you're ready, click here to access the Subscriber Form.